Texas Commercial Loans is Texas’ leading SBA Real Estate Lender. We also have the benefit of having the #1 SBA Loan officer in Texas, with over 25 years of experience closing SBA Loans!
So before you give up the dream, or when you are getting the banker run-around, put Texas Commercial Loans 25+ years of success to work for you!
- Absolute minimum down payment –financing to 93%* of appraised value
- Lowest monthly payment – using a 25 year, no balloon note
- More likely approval –doing many deals the bankers turn down
- Timely–with most deals going from application to closing in 30 days or less
- Ease of process –with the best and most dedicated team in the business
- A “for-profit” small business- owned 51% or more by US Citizens or PRA(s)
- Use of Proceeds must go to benefit the small business:
- Real Estate – Acquisition, Construction, or Refinance
- Cash-Out must stay in the business unless:
- Buying out a current owner (business acquisition)
- Small Business to occupy at least 51% of the Real Estate
- Secured with a First Lien on the Real Estate
Underwriting Based On
- Global Cash Flow (historical or projected)
- Management (experience and credit history)
- Property Type and Value
Use the short form above to get started with your free SBA 7(a) Loan quote today! Why Wait?